Depression is a common problem experienced by around 16 million people every year in the U.S. It differs from feeling “blue,” sad, or disappointed in that it is ongoing and persistent. Here is a list of common signs of depression.
- Persistent sadness
- Loss of interest in activities you normally enjoy
- Changes in eating habits-like overeating or under-eating
- Decreased ability to concentrate
- Feeling hopeless, helpless, worthless, or excessive guilt
- Feeling irritable or having extreme mood changes
- Thoughts of death or suicide
If you notice these symptoms and would like to talk more about them, give me a call today and we can discuss your goals around the changes you would like to see.