- Aetna/Aetna EAP
- American Behavioral
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care
- First Choice Health/First Choice Health (EAP)
- Magellan Health
- Open Path Collective
- Oregon Medicaid (Oregon Health)
- Private pay including cash, check, and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon
- United Behavioral Health
- Washington Medicaid (Apple Health)
Your insurance may provide some coverage for mental health services. You may be responsible for a co-payment or deductible amount at each session. If you are using insurance, please verify that your coverage is authorized prior to our first meeting by contacting your insurance company.
You are responsible for any session costs not reimbursed by your insurance provider.
Be aware that insurance companies require me to provide a clinical diagnosis in order to reimburse me for services. Insurance companies may also ask me to provide additional clinical information about you such as treatment plans, summaries, or, in rare instances, an entire clinical file. An advantage of paying privately is that a diagnosis is not required and your information will not be shared with a third party/insurance company who will store your health information.
To verify insurance benefits, you may contact your insurance company using the number on your member card and ask the following questions:
- What are my Mental Health Benefits?
- Are services with Marjie L. Roddick Counseling, LLC covered by my plan?
- Do I need a referral or authorization from my Primary Care Provider?
- Do I have a deductible to satisfy? How much is it?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance? How much is it?
- Are there a limited number of sessions per year on my plan?
Questions about insurance or payment? Click here to Contact Me