- Aetna/Aetna EAP
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- First Choice Health/First Choice Health (EAP)
- Magellan Health
- Oregon Medicaid (Oregon Health)
- PacificSource/Reliant Behavioral Health
- Private pay including cash, check, and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon
- United Behavioral Health
- Washington Medicaid (Apple Health)
Your insurance may provide some coverage for mental health services. You may be responsible for a co-payment or deductible amount at each session. If you are using insurance, please verify that your coverage is authorized prior to our first meeting by contacting your insurance company. I will ask you to provide your insurance card in the first session.
You are responsible for any session costs not reimbursed by your insurance provider.
If you choose to use insurance coverage, be aware that I am required to provide you with a clinical diagnosis (like “major depressive disorder,” or “social anxiety disorder”) in order for your insurance company to reimburse me for services. Insurance companies may also ask me to provide additional clinical information about you such as your treatment plan, summary of services, or, in rare instances, your entire clinical file.
Advantages of paying privately are that a diagnosis is not required if you don’t have one, your information is less likely to be shared with a third party/insurance company who stores your health information, and you have control over how much counseling you receive instead of possibly being limited to a certain number of sessions by your insurance.
To verify insurance benefits, you may contact your insurance company using the number on your member card and ask the following questions:
- What are my Mental Health Benefits?
- Are services with Marjie L. Roddick Counseling, LLC covered by my plan?
- Do I need a referral or authorization from my Primary Care Provider?
- Do I have a deductible to satisfy? How much is it?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance? How much is it?
- Are there a limited number of sessions per year on my plan?
Questions about accepted payments? Click here to Contact Me